Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission and vision: Interfaith CarePartners® cares for weak and vulnerable people as we create, equip and sustain caring communities.
We answer the call to care for others.
Our caregiving work reflects our core values:
- Compassion for all: People touched by disability or chronic illness, and their caregivers, deserve compassionate care.
- Respect and sensitivity: Those who are sick, or elderly, and their primary caregivers, deserve both.
- Human interdependence: Caring relationships are the focus of all that we do. We need each other in good times and in bad times.
- The divine call to care for others: Caring is a necessary expression of faith. It is a ministry, not a social service.
- The mission of congregations and gifts of lay people: Give tangible expression to the compassion and care of God.
- Leadership: Our expertise and resources are available for the service and benefit of all.
- Teamwork: The blended skills, education, training and life experiences of all engaged with us ease burdens and transform lives.
- Excellence and integrity: Those in need of care, and those who care for them, deserve the best in all that we do.